No products in the cart.
OUR SHIPPING POLICY
Discounted freight may be available for large orders. For a custom freight quote, please contact us prior to checkout.
Dispatch policy and shipping addresses
Most orders will be dispatched from Melbourne, VIC by TNT or Australia Post. Most orders are sent via a tracked service. Some orders may be dispatched directly from our supplier in order to shorten delivery time. Please allow up to 2 days for dispatch and 2-8 working days for delivery. Orders are covered by transit insurance. It is your responsibility to supply us with your correct shipping address. Couriered items cannot be sent to PO Box addresses.
We ask you for a valid shipping address, email address and your best contact phone number during checkout. Prior to dispatch, we will contact you via telephone, SMS and/or email to confirm shipping information and arrange the best day for delivery. To prevent your order being delayed, please respond as soon as possible during business hours, Monday to Friday.
Items sent by courier are delivered during business hours and require a signature for confirmation of delivery. We therefore strongly recommend you nominate a WORK ADDRESS or similar for shipping. If there is no-one at the delivery address when the courier attempts delivery, you may be charged a re-delivery fee.
Items damaged in transit
DO NOT sign for a package if you suspect it is damaged. Signing for an item means it has been received in good order, and any damage is no longer the courier’s responsibility. If your item is damaged, you must call us (03 9374 2022) or email us ([email protected]) to notify us within 24 hours. So we can help you best, please include your name, address, items ordered and a brief description of the apparent damage. All items will be assessed by us on a case by case basis.
Goods sent by courier can be tracked using the usual “track-and-trace” feature on courier websites. You will find your Tracking Number (if applicable) and courier website address printed at the bottom of your shipment confirmation email. Smaller orders may be sent via Australia Post Regular service without tracking.
Request for additional identification
For some high-value orders, we may ask you to provide additional identification to confirm credit card information. You will be notified by us by telephone or email if this confirmation is required. We appreciate your understanding as we try to minimise fraudulent transactions.
OUR RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
To return an item purchased online, and so we can serve you best, the following procedure must be followed. We reserve the right to refuse the return of any item that does not comply with this procedure.
- Item(s) must be unopened, unused, in their original packaging, with all included accessories, if applicable, and must not be damaged in any way.
- To initiate a return, email us at [email protected] thirty (30) days of taking delivery of your product. Please include your name, best contact phone number, invoice number and product name. Where there is no proof of delivery, delivery date will be assumed to be four (4) business days from the date of dispatch.
- Item(s) must be received by EPG Piano Warehouse within ten (10) business days of the date you lodge your return request. Return freight costs will be at your expense. Returned items will remain your responsibility during transit. EPG Piano Warehouse will not accept liability for damage which may occur during transit. Please pack your returned item(s) carefully.
- After receiving the returned item(s), EPG Piano Warehouse will issue a refund, exchange or store credit according to your preference.
Once approved, refunds will be made within two (2) business days via the same method as payment was made. You will be notified via email once your refund has been processed.
If your item is found to be faulty due to a manufacturing defect, and is within the manufacturer’s warranty period, EPG Piano Warehouse will repair or replace your item. If your item cannot be repaired or replaced, we may offer you a store credit or issue a refund.
Items found to be faulty due to abuse, mishandling or any sort of misuse will not qualify for warranty repair or replacement.
To have an item assessed under warranty, and so we can serve you best, the following procedure must be followed. We reserve the right to refuse the return of any item that does not comply with this procedure.
- E-mail us at [email protected] notify us of the faulty item. Include your name, best contact phone number, invoice number, product name and fault description.
- We will reply to you within two (2) working days. If your return is approved, we will give you return details and the return address. This address may be EPG Piano Warehouse, the authorised repairer or other authorised third party. We may also request further information to process the return.
Please contact us if you have a question
For more information regarding shipping or returns, or if you require express delivery or additional insurance for your order, please contact us by phone (03 9374 2022) or email ([email protected]).