No products in the cart.
Please note that crossed out pricing represents the normal in store ticket price
Roland RD800 Stage Keyboard
FIND A BETTER PRICE? WE'LL MATCH IT!
With Roland’s latest PHA-4 Action, SuperNATURAL Piano sound, Ivory feel keys, and with over 1,100 sounds, the Roland RD800 will impress not only yourself, but your friends too.
1 in stock
For over 25 years, Roland’s highly respected RD-series stage pianos have been the instruments of choice for the world’s leading performing artists. Rocketing the RD legacy into its next generation, the Roland RD800 Stage Keyboard offers a sleek, updated look and many improvements in sound, feel, and versatility. The selection of world-class acoustic pianos has been expanded and enhanced, while the 88-note keyboard features our latest flagship hammer-action design for a premium weighted touch. A variety of authentic vintage electric pianos are also on board, plus organs, synths, and many other pro sounds for augmenting your live performances. The onstage operation is effortless with the ultra-intuitive interface, which includes a color display, a generous array of dedicated controls, and the new Tone Color function for dramatic sound manipulation from a single knob. Filled with Roland’s best piano features and much more, the Roland RD800 Stage Keyboard delivers top performance and maximum stage versatility in one impressive instrument.
Roland RD800 Stage Keyboard Features
- Professional stage piano with the acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano engine plus many other top Roland sounds and features
- Choose from a wide selection of acoustic pianos voiced for live playing, including a new Concert Grand tone derived from the V-Piano Grand, upright tones, and more
- Newly enhanced SuperNATURAL-based electric pianos and clavs with authentic vintage sound and feel
- Over 1100 additional sounds for versatility on stage, including Virtual Tone Wheel organs, vintage keys, modern synths, and many others
- Roland’s top-of-the-line PHA-4 Concert Keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel, equipped with the latest touch-detection technology
- Intuitive interface designed for easy operation while performing, with fast access to essential functions such as tone layering, keyboard split point, and more
- Manipulate sounds quickly on stage via dedicated controls for Live Set selection, part levels, Modulation FX, Tremolo, Amp Simulator, and more
Chech out more details at Roland’s Website