No products in the cart.
Please note that crossed out pricing represents the normal in store ticket price
Yamaha CF3S – Preloved
Pre-Loved Concert Grand Piano – Yamaha CFIIIS
Yamaha’s top-of-the-line concert grand piano, Yamaha CFIIIS in excellent playing condition with minor cabinet marks.
Made in the Yamaha Concert Grand Factory. New design concert scale. Solid Rumanian Spruce soundboard and ribs. Complete tone collector system. Dovetail joints. Treble resonator. Vertically laminated treble bridge with boxwood cap.
- New design concert scale
- Solid Rumanian spruce soundboard and ribs
- Complete tone collector system
- Dovetail joints
- Treble resonator
- Vertically laminated treble bridge with boxwood cap
- Duplex scaling
- Hand-made solid copper wound bass strings
- Roslau treble wire
- Aluminum alloy action rails
- Yamaha balanced action
- Spruce keys with hardwood buttons
- Ivorite™ keytops with ebony sharps
- Premium Yamaha designed hammers with T-fasteners
- Specially designed hammer shanks
- Reinforced keyframe pin with adjustable guide
- Hardwood reinforced keyframe
- Patented Humid-A-Seal pinblock™
- Cut thread tuning pins
- Polyester finish
- Resin sheet foundation
- Locking fallboard and top with auxiliary lid latch
- Heavy duty double wheeled solid brass casters with locks
- Yamaha logo inlayed on treble side of case
- Seasoned for destination
- Accompaniment lid support
- Lid prop stopper
Delivering the quality and performance you’ve come to expect
To earn acceptance by the world’s leading professionals, a piano must be far more than simply adequate. It must be truly a superlative instrument, to excel in every aspect. Of only a handful of instruments chosen for this honor, Yamaha grands are consistently played and praised by some of the greatest concert artists of our time, and recognized with distinction throughout the performing arts community.
Extruded Aluminum Action Rails
Yamaha engineering developed a unique Extruded Aluminum Alloy Action Rail (bearing a Yamaha patent) that is one of the best innovations for improving a piano action in the last 100 years. The usual fluctuations in wood rails that effect touch, caused by periodic weather changes, are eliminated allowing stable, long-lasting action regulation.
Why buy from anyone else when with EPG you can be assured the majority of any profits from the business, go to charity.
We will match or beat any price!
We will do our best to satisfy every customer!
Check out more details at Yamaha’s Website